Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What it do?!

Hey everyone!

I want to start this blog off right by telling you a little bit about myself, and then what I will be addressing in this blog.

My name is Aaron Willis and I am a senior marketing major at the University of Northern Iowa. I am 22 years old and I come from the great town of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. In high school I was an accomplished swimmer that has turned to triathlons to quinch my thirst of competition. I'm an avid dog lover (dominately bulldogs and rhodesian ridgebacks) and I love to be outdoors.

One thing in particular that I am passionate about is the sport of mixed martial arts (MMA). I'm a die hard fan of the UFC, Bellator and any other major organization.

I will be addressing in this blog will be about MMA and how it's relevant to sports marketing.Some of the topics will be:
  • News and updates
  • Fight announcements
  • Fight analysis and breakdowns
  • Implemented marketing techniques and breakdowns
I hope that you find this blog informative and interesting! Do yourself a favor and tune in sometime to get a first hand glimpse of a revolutionary sport, you wont regret it!


-Aaron Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment